Investway Billing Policy
Billing (The Short Version)
- Investway offers a free 7-day trial on new pay accounts/memberships (Select, Total Access).
- Cancel within the first 7 days, and you won’t be charged.
- Cancel after 7 days, and you will be charged for the term you signed up for.
- Once you cancel, you won’t be charged again. But you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 18th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you’ll still be required to pay for the current month, but you won’t be charged again after that. You will continue to have access to your membership through your current paid term.
- How do I cancel my membership? You can call, email or send a support ticket to provide notice of cancellation. Please be sure you receive an email confirmation of cancellation to avoid being charged again. Our email address is [email protected]
- If you have a dispute, please give us a chance to resolve it with you first before resorting to your credit card company or bank.
Billing (The Long Version)
Usage of Investway’s products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Investway’s billing policy. Following is Investway’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Investway before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly membership fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- Billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Membership Area.
- All recurring memberships are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Membership Area.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Investway will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Investway may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Investway may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Investway may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Investway membership or recurring product. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Investway will not prorate any portion of unused membership services. All membership fees are nonrefundable. Investway membership fees will appear on your credit card statement as “Investway” or “Investway, LLC”.
Investway accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Investway. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Investway currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Requests to cancel must be acknowledged by Investway in writing in order to constitute a cancellation. Email or phone requests to cancel without acknowledgement from Investway do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received and acknowledged.
Closing an account with Investway cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Investway will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of Investway, each customer agrees to provide Investway 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Investway must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Investway receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Investway has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Investway has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Investway retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Investway will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Investway will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Membership fees for Investway are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
Billing Policy Last Updated 9/26/2013.